If you currently hold Bitcoin, you are in the 0.1% of the population… Penetration is still very low, but could we be nearing at least a bit closer to widespread adoption?
1) Ebay/Paypal company Braintree announced that they would be integrating with Bitcoin for payments:
“This is PayPal making a move to embrace Bitcoin,” Ready said, pointing out that Braintree is the go-to developer platform for PayPal.”
2) Coinbase opens up the European Market, allowing people in 13 countries to easily buy/sell Bitcoin:
3) Venezuela inflation rate hits 63.4%:
4) Portugal’s just had it’s second largest bank fail:
5) Europe prepares for more bank bail-ins…
6) Temasek Holdings, Singapore’s soverign wealth fund ‘experiments’ with Bitcoin:
7) MAS Director says ‘virtual currencies have a role to play’:
Do you think we could be approaching the tipping point? Please comment below.